Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: add a lyric

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this time what I want is you
    there is no one else
    who can take your place
    this time you burn me with your eyes
    you see past all the lies
    you take it all away
    I've seen it all
    and it's never enough
    it keeps leaving me needing you

    take me away
    take me away
    I've got nothing left to say
    just take me away

    I try to make my way to you
    but still I feel so lost
    I don't know what else I can do
    I've seen it all
    and it's never enough
    it keeps leaving me needing you

    take me away
    take me away
    I've got nothing left to say
    just take me away

    don't give up on me yet
    don't forget who I am
    I know I'm not there yet
    but don't let
    me stay here alone

    this time what I want is you
    there is no one else
    who can take your place
    I've seen enough and it's never enough
    it keeps leaving me needing you

    take me away
    take me away
    I've got nothing left to say
    just take me away

    take me away
    take me away
    I've got nothing left to say
    just take me away

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    memories are just where you laid them
    drag the waters 'till the depths give up their dead
    what did you expect to find?
    was there something you left behind?
    don't you remember anything i said when i said

    don't fall away, and leave me to myself
    don't fall away and leave love bleeding
    in my hands, in my hands again
    leave love bleeding
    in my hands, in my hands
    love lies bleeding

    oh hold me now i feel contagious
    am i the only place that you've left to go
    she cries her life is like
    some movie black and white
    dead actors faking lines
    over and over and over again she cries

    don't fall away, and leave me to myself
    dont fall away, and leave love bleeding
    in my hands, in my hands again
    leave love bleeding
    in my hands, in my hands
    love lies bleeding

    and i wanted
    you turned away
    you don't remember, but i do
    you never even tried

    don't fall away and leave me to myself
    don't fall away and leave love bleeding
    in my hands, in my hands again
    leave love bleeding
    in my hands, in my hands
    love lies bleeding

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,947
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i've been thinkin of my big brother a lot lately, and this song has always played in both our hearts.. i've been singin it for days:

    feelin alone
    kicked out at 15
    father, oh, where am i going to sleep
    i had a home, now hungry, tired, filthy;
    you had a son and you walked away from me

    met your new wife, start your new life, you got no more time; busy

    from house to house i sleep on the couch, whoever has time for me

    being a man comes with a price tag
    what happened, dad, you walked out;
    left for dead
    negative thoughts became reality
    having a child should not be so easy

    i pay the rent, brothers school payments;
    your responsibilities
    i used to be your priority-
    you got no more time; busy

    i don't understand what kind of man abandons his family

    well i'd rather you yell and scream at me because i can't handle all this apathy
    your life seems good with me
    you chose your own path
    i'm not the one, i'm not your son;
    at least that's how you make me feel
    from time to time i use my last dime to see if that you're for real

    "i'm sorry son, i'm not the one, i've got other mouths to feed"

    but for myself i'll forgive you dad, i'll be the man you'll never be

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,947
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But the bravest fell, and the requiem bell rang mournfully and clear
    For those who died that Eastertide in the springing of the year
    And the world did gaze, in deep amaze, at those fearless men, but few
    Who bore the fight that freedom's light might shine through the foggy dew

  5. #25
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i woke up today in london
    as the plane was touching down
    all i could think about was monday
    maybe i'd be back around
    if this keeps me away much longer
    i don't know what i will do
    youve got to understand it's a hard life
    that im going through
    when the night falls in around me
    i don't think i'll make it through
    i'll use your light to guide the way
    cuz all i think about is you....

  6. #26
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks to pool hall junkie i listened to this today...

    and i needed it [img]tongue.gif[/img]


    when i seeee you smile
    i can face the world


    cheesy... a bit sappy....but oh well, fitting [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,947
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i've got the mini wheats jingle stuck in my head... *L

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gee. thanks, paige. [img]eek.gif[/img] lmao... *wanders off humming it*....

  9. #29
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It'll leave you with nothin' to say
    Lost without a way
    Ain't it funny child
    Love sometimes leaves you
    As dead as yesterday
    Hoping to hold a handful of sunshine
    Like a child told it cannot play
    Never ever figured Lord love would leave me feeling
    As dead as yesterday

  10. #30
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can I survive all the implications
    Even if I tried could you be less than an addiction
    Dont you think I know theres so many others
    Who would beg steal and lie fight kill and die
    Just to hold you hold you like I do

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •